- Commercial Lawyers
- Offices in Sydney & Upper Hunter Valley
- Great Team Environment
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your professional career and gain experience across a diverse range of practice areas? The M+E Graduate Program commences in February 2024. As a Law Graduate with Morgan + English, you will gain valuable experience working closely with Senior Lawyers across Business, Finance, Land + Water + Home, Dispute Management, Future Planning, Workplace and Sustainability.
- You have just graduated and are looking to take that next step in your career.
- You are looking for a supportive workplace that offers leadership, guidance, and growth to assist you with a successful career.
- You want exposure across various practice areas in a supportive environment.
- You enjoy solving problems and contributing to solutions.
- You enjoy working in an agile work environment and contributing to teamwork.
Established in 2016, Morgan + English Commercial Lawyers is a premier boutique legal firm largely in the commercial and agribusiness space with offices in Sydney and the Upper Hunter Valley. We act for a range of clients including high net worth individuals and SMEs across the agricultural, thoroughbred, processing, and heavy industries.
About the Role
Our Graduates enjoy the benefits of rotations across various practice groups to gain maximum exposure and experience across our firm. Working closely with Senior Lawyers, Associates and Partners, this role is responsible for preparing transactional and commercial documentation, assessing, and reviewing commercial contracts and agreements, drafting and lodging court documents and material and assisting with litigation in Federal and Supreme Courts including preparing advice and correspondence. Contributing to teamwork, participating in internal and external meetings, and working collaboratively.
What you need to be successful
- Completed a Bachelor of Law Degree or equivalent.
- In the process of being admitted as a solicitor or recently admitted
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, tenacity and diligence, and strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to manage and organise workloads and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Work autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- Proficiency and confidence with technology and quick to learn new systems.
- A desire to contribute to and participate in firm development and workplace culture.
- Australian Citizenship or permanent residency
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter with your academic transcript to email@example.com