Its time to meet another member of the Morgan + English team, Paralegal Georgia Cameron. Georgia started working at M+E in November 2017 and has become a valuable team member. She is currently completing a double degree of Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws through the University of New England. Georgia is a keen horse rider with an agricultural background.
We asked G a few fun questions to help us get to know her a little better.
- What is your favourite animal and why?
I can’t choose it is a tie between horses and dogs. I have been riding horses all my life and dogs are just the best kind of mates to have.
- Do you prefer the hot or the cold?
I like the heat because a big frost is a motivation killer.
- Vegetables or Salad?
Roast veggies are the best.
- What are your future plans when you complete your degree?
Become a lawyer and work with clients who are in the agricultural industry.
- What’s your favourite things about working for M+E?
It is a great environment to work in with great colleagues that I learn a lot from each day.
- Tell us something we don’t know about you!
I want to write a book one day.