Daniel is an experienced commercial lawyer with expertise across various legal areas including thoroughbred law, work health and safety, debt recovery and personal injury. He has an unparalleled understanding of the issues your business faces and prides himself on providing personalised and tailored legal and commercial advice.
Areas of Expertise
- Syndicates, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Debt Recovery, Debt Management and Credit Control
- Sale/Purchase Agreements
- Legal and Business Negotiation
- Commercial Law, including Dispute Resolution and
- Contractual Reviews
- Employment Agreements and Taxation
- Work Health & Safety (WHS)
- Property Purchases and Leases
Daniel has a lifetime’s experience in the industry as a competitor, owner, trainer and breeder. He has also run a small agistment farm. Daniel is a Director and past President of the Scone Race Club. He is also founding director of Safe Industries Australia which offers tailored Work Health and Safety (WHS) advice.