- Premier boutique legal firm
- Offices located in Balmain & Upper Hunter Valley
- Flexible work hours/days
We are looking for an experienced individual interested in working on a casual basis approx. 2 days per week to oversee debtor management and the continuous improvement of our accounts receivable processes. There is flexibility for the work to be undertaken during school hours. The role has the potential for expansion to support other areas of the business. Our offices are located in Scone & Balmain East.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage debtors and the continuous improvement of accounts receivable processes.
- Proactive engagement with partners, managers, and external clients to achieve monthly collection targets.
- Preparation and delivery of timely and accurate reports to partners and managers for efficient debtor ledger management.
- Effective management of client disputes and repayment plans.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role or general accounting role.
- Motivated individual and results driven.
- Enjoys building relationships and is comfortable liaising directly with clients.
- High level communication skills.
- Effective time management, organisational skills, and the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a dynamic environment to deliver high quality work within agreed timeframes.
- Good attention to detail and a positive work ethic.
- Previous experience in the legal industry is desirable.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.